Mission Statement: Jalloh's Upright Services of North Carolina (JUS-NC) is an IRS recognized 501(c) (3) non-profit organization aiming to support, and empower our international low-income immigrant community members, by enhancing the social welfare and economic values within our community, connecting our resources to promote unity and to enable an overall community integration and development. We defend and project the overall good name of immigrants in North Carolina.
Services: JUS-NC, Inc. facilitates a healthy, vibrant and better integration and settlement process of our international community within the State of North Carolina by Offering the following services:
1) General Immigration Assistance Program;
● Standard Application Filing for All low-income Immigrants;
● Refugee and Asylee Assistance Program;
● Fee Waivers & Disability Waivers Project;
● Family Petitions & Permanent Residence Project; and
● Citizenship & Naturalization Program
2) Adult & Youth Literacy, Trainings and Educational Outreach;
3) Employment Services and Job Development;
4) Housing Assistance Project; and
5) Information & Referral Services + Transition & Cultural Assistance.